Demi Ball Bag in Chalk
This product is currently sold out.
The Woven Demi Ball Bag features a fully round shape composed of two woven halves, assembled together with leather gussets and finished with a turn-lock closure and acrylic handles.
- Size: 20cm diam.
- Fully lined cow suede interior
- Materials: Natural fiber, veg-tanned leather, and cow suede lining, cow horn etched tag detail
- Gold finish turn-lock closure and acrylic handles
- Hidden, detachable shoulder strap
- Dust bag included for safe storage
- Made in Eswatini
The distinctive look of this bag is the result of hand weaving and special artisanal treatments.
Carefully handwoven from lutindzi grass - indigenous to Eswatini- and locally grown sisal fiber. The distinctive look of this bag is the result of hand weaving and specialized artisanal workmanship.
Natural wear may occur over time. Any variations in tone or texture are inherent to the unique materials used, emphasizing the hand-dyed and handcrafted nature of the bag.